Once Upon a Time – Event Details
Please join us on Saturday, April 18th as Music Connections Foundation presents the Once Upon a Time Family Ball! Visit Event Registration to make your reservation.
The event will be held from 5:30-8:30 in the evening at Evangelical Free Church, 2910 E Lincoln St in Bloomington, IL. Tickets are $10 for an individual or $30 for a family. The event will include the following:
- Light dinner and various desserts
- Music and dancing in the “ballroom”
- Appearances by various princesses
- Arts and crafts
- Silent auction of over 50 baskets
- Raffle – winner receives a year of free Kindermusik or 50% of raffle proceeds (And the Kindermusik family who sells the most tickets will receive a half-year’s tuition!)
All proceeds from this event will benefit the Music Connections Foundation, and the music programming that it sponsors in our community for disadvantaged children. Please visit About Our Not-for-Profit to learn more about the programming that Music Foundations has sponsored at the Western Avenue Community Center, Heritage Manor senior center, and classes with SPICE/MARC for children with disabilities.
Visit Event Registration to make your reservation today!